Norwalk's Municipal Agent for the Elderly
As the Municipal Agency for the Elderly in Norwalk, FCA's Senior Services Umbrella is partnering with the City of Norwalk to engage elderly residents and link them to services and activities that will promote their health, well-being, and independence.
- Focusing on breaking down barriers and forming connections for local seniors, specifically focusing on under-served areas
- Connecting with vulnerable seniors on-site at Norwalk housing Authority locations, area churches, and senior housing facilities to overcome issues related to geography and transportation
- Bilingual staff help seniors overcome issues like language, literacy, and technology barriers
- Assisting seniors navigate systems like Medicare, health care, and State assistance programs including Rent Rebate and Energy Assistance
- Trained Medical Insurance Counselors assist seniors with medical insurance issues and explain medical bills
For more information, call us at 203-831-2900.