Donations & Consignments
All donations made to Minks to Sinks are tax-deductible.
Consignors receive 50% of the ticket price for any item sold on Saturday of the sale. Items sold Sunday and Monday are sold at half of the ticketed price and all proceeds go to Minks to Sinks. Minimum consignment price is $8 ($4 for jewelry).
If you have large items or more than 10 items to consign, you can make an in-home consignment appointment, by calling 203-762-0520 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ONLY. To have large items picked up (in Wilton only), please call Yolanda Bonomo at 203-762-9603. there is an $80 fee.
As a service to consignors, Minks to Sinks offers in-home consigning. Anyone with more than 10 items to consign, excluding clothing, can call 203-762-0520 before September 18th to arrange for in-home cosigning.
Fall 2017 Cosigning & Donating Dates
Tuesday, October 3rd 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday, October 4th 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 5th
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
DONATIONS ONLY – Books, Records, Televisions, Seasonal Clothing in good condition
DONATED AND/OR CONSIGNED ITEMS MUST BE IN WORKING CONDITION,
COMPLETE (NO MISSING PARTS) AND FREE FROM STAINS AND TEARS
Fall 2017 DO NOT TAKE LIST
- APPLIANCES: Air Conditioners, Dishwashers, Freezers, Refrigerators, Stoves, Cooktops, Ovens, Washers, Dryers, Built-in Microwaves, Jacuzzis
- CLOTHING with: choking hazards, pulls, pom-poms, snaps, zipper pulls or buttons, Soft plastic items, Bibs, Placemats, Pacifiers, Teethers, Bath toys & books, Puzzles w/knobs, Magnetic Toys
- BABY FURNITURE: Walkers, Bassinets, Cribs, Car Seats, Changing Tables, Diaper Genies, Booster Seats, Potty Seats, Playpens with dual locks, Toy Chests, Carriages, Bumbo Seats, Metal Rocking Horses
- BEDS: Mattress, Box Springs, Headboards & Footboards ONLY (NO beds, sofa beds, futons, or platform beds)
- BIKES: With broken parts, Missing Wheels, etc.
BOOKS:Encyclopedias, Readers Digest, Audio Books, Dirty or Moldy Books
- BUILDING MATERIALS: including Vanities, Cabinets, Counters, Windows, Doors, Roof Shingles, Floor Tiles, Toilets
- CAR TOP CARRIERS
- CASSETTE TAPES
- COMPUTERS: Desktop Computers, Printers, Fax Machines, Scanners
- CURTAINS:Drapery Cornices, Valances, Rods, Window Blinds w/pull strings, Roll-up Shades
- DEHUMIDIFIERS, VAPORIZERS, HUMIDIFIERS
- FIREPLACE SCREENS: Permanently Attached
- FITNESS: Exercise Equipment, Heavy Weights, Weight Benches
- FURNITURE: Nothing broken, stained, ripped, missing cushions, etc.
- GAS GRILLS
- HALOGEN LAMPS
- HOME HEALTH EQUIPMENT: Crutches, Shower Chairs, Walkers, etc.
- IKEA FURNITURE
- KEROSENE HEATERS
- LARGE STEREO CONSOLES
- LIGHTING:Chandeliers, Large Glass Fixtures, Ceiling Fans
- OFFICE FURNITURE:Large Metal Desks, Large Metal File Cabinets
- PAINTED TOYS: Wood or Metal for children under 12
- PING PONG TABLES, POOL TABLES, AIR HOCKEY TABLES, FOOSBALL TABLES
- PRESS BOARD FURNITURE:Bookshelves, Cabinets, Desks, Tables
- PROPANE TANKS
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT: Bowling Balls, Helmets of any kind, Skis, Ski Boots, Snowboards, Snowboard Boots, Hockey Sticks, Rusty Golf Clubs, Dirty/moldy Golf Bags
- SUITCASES: Hard Case
- STUFFED ANIMALS/TOYS
- TELEVISIONS: Older Models w/picture tubes, knobs, dials, etc. that are not LCD or Plasma Flat Screen TV’s, Console TV’s, TV’s w/DVD players inside w/remote larger than 12 inches
- TYPE WRITERS
- UNDERWEAR: Not in original packaging
- VHS TAPES
- ITEMS CLASSIFIED AS HAZARDOUS WASTE FOR DISPOSAL
- ITEMS TOO HEAVY FOR TWO WOMEN TO CARRY